Ad Code

KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN FASHION & BEAUTY TALK


KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN FASHION & BEAUTY TALK


Fashion is the most sensational all things considered. What you wear reflects your own style as well as your temperament. B-town's glitz unit continually rethinks the design game setting new layouts for fans to follow. And keeping in mind that patterns may change, a few things remain reliable and immortal in their closets. With a progression of brisk inquiries, we push a definitive diva Kareena Kapoor Khan to give everything away on her wardrobe undertakings. From garments she can't get enough of to legacies that are extremely near her heart, Kareena gives us access her closet privileged insights with this pleasant quick fire.

A HEIRLOOM YOU GOT FROM YOUR PARENTS:


My mom "Babita" gave me her wedding adornments. "Saif Ali Khan" has given me one of his distant grandma's bit of gems. I love them.


A PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU'VE HAD FOR THE LONGEST TIME:


A night suit that I will not toss out. Everybody continues disclosing to me it's torn. Be that as it may, I state I'll line it and wear it. I'm joined to it for reasons unknown.


THREE PIECES OF CLOTHING THAT DEFINE YOU:


My torn pants, a dark or white shirt and a basic jacket.

KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN FASHION & BEAUTY TALK


On the off chance that YOU NEED FASHION ADVICE, YOU WOULD CALL:


My sister (Karisma Kapoor).


THE GO-TO PIECE IN YOUR WARDROBE:


An ideal dark or white shirt.

KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN FASHION & BEAUTY TALK

 

WHAT DO YOU HAVE MORE SHOES OR SUNGLASSES?


Shades more than shoes.



Most loved LUXURY BRAND:


Something new age like Alexander Wang or JW Anderson 






A post shared by Kareena Kapoor Khan (@kareenakapoorkhan) on
Post Navi

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu