Ad Code

Gayle awaits the farewell match in Jamaica

Gayle awaits the farewell match in Jamaica


It's like the definition of that short story, 'It's over, it's not over.' Chris Gayle said goodbye to the incident but it was not clear whether it was his farewell match or not. The Maharaja of T20 cricket has finally been revealed. In fact, waiting for the announcement just for a farewell match. Which could be the home field in Jamaica.

Dwayne Bravo played his last international match against Australia on Saturday. Gayle was also seen saying goodbye in the middle of the match. The greetings of the teammates, the response of the spectators, the traditional exceptional celebration of the wicket for the last time, and the guard of honor were all spot on.


Gayle himself was not saying anything, Bravo came to the press conference and said 'Gayle has recovered half of his retirement.' There was fog.


"I haven't announced my retirement but if they let me play a match in front of the spectators at my home ground in Jamaica, I can say thank you all."


'Let's see. If that doesn't happen, it's time to dump her and move on. But I can't say right now. '

Although not the last match on Saturday, the last World Cup match, he confirmed it, 'Today was a lot of fun. I mingled with the fans, had fun at the last World Cup match. '


"I don't think they will accept me anymore," he joked.


The cry of not playing in the West Indies jersey came out of Gayle's voice, 'I'm an entertainer. When I can't entertain and it will hurt my heart a lot. '


He made his ODI debut in 1999. After that, he played 301 ODIs in which he scored 10,480 runs at an average of 36.83. There is a double century in 25 centuries. Four played big innings of one and a half hundred runs.


He was also successful in the test. 6,214 runs in 103 matches at an average of 42.18. Two of the 15 centuries again triple centuries!


However, he became the Maharaja in the T20 edition. Introduce yourself as 'Universe Boss'. He has played 69 matches in the International Twenty20 with an average of 26.92 and a strike rate of 138.50. Gayle, the first centurion of the T20 World Cup, has two centuries. He has also scored 22 centuries and 1,054 sixes in the franchise T20. And there is no one around.

Post Navi

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu